Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Thoughts on Trends #1: High Waisted Shorts

    I thought a really cool series that i titled "My Thoughts on Trends" would be to show a really popular trend and just tell you guys my thoughts on it. The first trend that i picked is high waisted shorts. These have become really popular last summer and seem to still be as popular and i actually love these. My favorite are the loose mom jean looking ones. I think they look so 90s and just so adorable with a crop top. You could also dress them up with a nice shirt tucked in like the image above. I still have yet to actually pick up a pair of my own but i really really want one because i always imagine how i would style them but i don't have them. Theres a lot of high waisted shorts that allow people to show like half the butt cheek but then they also have some decent ones that cover the whole buttox. For me, id rather my whole butt to be covered but hey to each their own. Heres how you could style a pair of high waisted shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment