Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Favorite Things About Fall

     Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year and i just love everything about it. Fall just makes me happy and I'm going to tell you why.

1. The Fashion

 2. THE STARBUCKS 

Your probably expecting me to tell you how much i love the pumpkin spice latte but no that literally tastes like cat pee. I'm talking about the iced salted caramel mocha. The is my all time favorite drink. Its actually served all year round but advertised during the fall months. My mouth literally waters looking at this picture.
3. The Candles
During the fall time, bath and body works puts out some of the best candles. Who wouldnt want their house to smell like fall? This year everyone is getting bath and body works candle in leaves. I havent smelt it yet but ive heard about it alot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment